I followed the directions to the letter =) and got some fabulous cookies! The link you see above is where I found the recipe.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup quick oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease 2 baking sheets.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, old fashioned oats, quick oats, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the pumpkin, egg, and vanilla to the butter mixture and beat until well blended.
- Blend in the dry mixture until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and drop by the spoonful onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 14-16 minutes until cookies are lightly brown at the edges and set in the middle. Cool on cookie sheets for 2 minutes then remove and place on cooling racks to cool.
Makes 4 dozen cookies.